This is a range or distance test of the Xiaomi Wifi extender/repeater to fly the Parrot Bebop 2 quadcopter drone. It works great to extend the range compared to just using your phone to fly the Parrot bebop two. It really helps boost your wifi signal and keep a stronger connection to fly your Bebop 2 quadcopter. I was able to reach 430 Meters with this flight, so that is what you might expect to get; but results will depend on weather, wifi interference, altitude, phone type, and landscape type (a wide open area versus mountains/hills).
-SUBSCRIBE- custom Amazon store with all my favorites! the 'How To' video on putting the Xiaomi Wifi extender together and pairing it with your Parrot Bebop 2 drone
Here’s the Parrot Bebop 2 on Amazon if you want to check it out the Xiaomi Wifi Extender on Amazon if you want to check it out (NOTE: I WOULD CONFIRM WITH YOUR CHOSEN SELLER THAT IT WILL INCLUDE ENGLISH INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO CONNECT! MINE CAME WITH INSTRUCTIONS. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR CHOSEN SELLER OF THIS PRODUCT)
Here's a great travel bag for the Parrot Bebop 2 from Lowepro GET SOCIAL:
*Website:
*Twitter: @jacobysjourneys
MY TRAVEL FILMING GEAR:
-11.6 Inch MacBook Air Backup Plus Slim 1 TB Hard Drive Apple Iphone 6 Plus Lumix G7
-GoPro Hero 4:
-Manfrotto Monopod Stabilizer:
-Microphone (for camera):
-Microphone (for Iphone):
I've been traveling abroad for over 6 years now and I want to bring you on the journey while sharing ways to travel cheaper and easier. Also, I review travel gear that I believe to be the best for lightweight (and more efficient) travel and backpacking.
On my travel & backpacking website I share TONS of FREE travel information.
Oh did you SUBSCRIBE? Make sure to click on the notifications bell to receive updates when I launch a new video, thank you!
(These links are affiliate links and help support this channel, so Thank You!)
Participa y consigue el nuevo Iphone X gracias a Repetidor Wifi. ; )
-----------> New Iphone X for Free
No comments:
Post a Comment